Classical Islamic Learning (CIL) is a 4-year degree program providing a holistic study of Islamic disciplines.
Based on the Dars Nizami curriculum, CIL also focuses on contemporary issues relevant to Muslim women who want to develop a Quranic and Prophetic understanding of Islam. We have incorporated some of the traditional alimah program subjects with well-researched, customized academic, spiritual, and practical courses which will be useful for women in educational positions, dawah efforts, and leadership roles in society.
This program aims to provide an accessible way for Muslim women towards intellectual and spiritual growth with the purpose of increasing our connection to Allah.
Please read thorough the following description thoroughly before registering for the course.
The CIL course provides:
- 7 subjects each year
- 12 hours per week of class time.
- Qualified, experienced teachers – our teachers are alimah course graduates and most hold other degrees and relevant experience as well.
- Live classes with interactive sessions and discussion forums.
- Recordings are made available for those who cannot attend live classes
- Requirement of a minimum of 70% total attendance of which at least half of the classes per semester are attended live.
- Online tests at the end of each semester as well as required midterm quizzes and assignments.
- A Classical Islamic Learning certificate granted upon the successful completion of the program which requires fulfilling attendance and exam requirements.